ROLSTON STRING QUARTET & DOVER QUARTET - QUEBEC PREMIERE!
The MCMF exclusively presents the very first joint performance of the Rolston String Quartet and the Dover Quartet, winners of the Banff International String Quartet Competition, respectively in 2016 and 2013. These two young ensembles, who perform internationally, will perform works by Beethoven, Mendelssohn, and the young Canadian composer Zosha di Castri (Quebec premiere). A rich and dazzling program!
Date and Time: Thursday, June 8th at 7:30 p.m.
Location: Pollack Hall, McGill University (map)
(taxes included, including the service fee at Admission of $5.50)
- Regular $61.85
- Senior $51.50
- Students $28.50 (26 years or less)
- Children - Free (12 years or less)
Reserve Now or call 1-855-790-1245
- Quebec premiere of Zosha di Castri’s 1st String Quartet/
- Beethoven Viola Quintet in C Major opus 29
- Mendelssohn Octet in Eb Major opus 20 (Dover & Rolston Quartets)
- Luri Lee, violin
- Jeffrey Dyrda, violin
- Hezekiah Leung, viola
- Jonathan Lo, cello
- Joel Link, violin
- Bryan Lee, violin
- Milena Pajaro-Van de Stadt, viola
- Camden Shaw, Cello
555 Rue Sherbrooke O
Montreal, H3A 1E3