THE ART OF JAN LISIECKI II - PIANO PRODIGY
For this second much expected performance at the Festival this year, the young Canadian pianist, who already leads a brilliant career, Jan Lisiecki (Deutsche Grammophon exclusive artist) will display his mastery in the loveliest of Chopin’s Nocturnes and in the Beethoven’s Piano Concerto no 4, which will be played in a rarely heard arrangement for string quintet and piano. A quite special evening not to be missed!
Date and Time: Friday, June 16th at 7:30 p.m.
Location: Pollack Hall, McGill University (map)
(taxes included, including the service fee at Admission of $5.50)
- Regular $61.85
- Senior $51.50
- Students $28.50 (26 years or less)
- Children - Free (12 years or less)
Reserve Now or call 1-855-790-1245
- Beethoven Fantaisie Opus 77
- Chopin Nocturne in C Minor, Opus 48, No.1
- Chopin Nocturne in F# Minor, Opus 48 No.2
- Chopin Scherzo No.1 in B minor, Opus 20
- Beethoven Concerto for piano No.4 in G Major, Opus 58 ( for piano and String Quintet by Franz Lachner (1811-1893))
This concert is made possible thanks to the generous support of the National Bank of Canada.
555 Rue Sherbrooke O
Montreal, H3A 1E3